View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 07:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello - I'm back ...

Good morning from the UK!

It's been a while since I posted and what with health issues/personal issues (you know how it goes), I haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I would re introduce myself.

My name is Saffy and I live in the Derbyshire Dales in the UK.

I am now registered disabled and living in pain daily.

I am trying to find little things to do that will occupy me and I belong to a Chronic Pain Forum on Facebook and really enjoy giving support and encouragement to others on there, so I thought, why not pop back here and do the same. So, that is what I hope to do.

I've attached a photo that was taken on holiday on the beautiful island of Kefalonia.

After one of my back surgeries, I got fed up of the 'no bending, no lifting' etc and decided to book a week away.

I have found the most glorious little fishing village on this stunning Greek Island that is absolutely perfect for me and my disabilities. We go every year now and with the locals knowing me, I know that if I ever need any help, there is always someone that will say "Of course" and that means an awful lot when you are mobility impaired.

Perhaps, in another post, I will tell you more about my secret little destination, as it's always nice to know of places that have great disabled access.

Until then ... Hello from a wet and windy UK, and - it's good to be back.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello - I'm back ...-img_0670-jpg  
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (11-28-2016), Skeezyks (11-21-2016), St George 2013 (11-21-2016)