Old 11-26-2016, 05:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie0513 View Post
Hope everyone is doing well!
I have a f/u appt with my PM this Monday

My current treatment is 1200 mg of gabapentin and nortriptyline for sleep

I also have been taking LDN 4.5mg of LDN for about two weeks prescribed by a psychiatrist that I started seeing for anxiety and depression when I was dx'd with CRPS. I also had one lumbar sympathetic nerve block that didn't seem to help and I also had some concerning things happen after the block so I am hesitant to do anymore.

I have seen slight improvement however my feet still feel swollen and I still have burning pain when i try to walk in any type of footwear.

Does anyone know of any other medication options I might have?
I know ketamine is a treatment option, but I am not sure if that is an option for me ?

I ask these questions because I need guidance as I try to hold it together as I fall apart.

Thank you
For me, I am taking about as much Neurontin (2700mg a day) as it is necessary to get the symptoms (swelling, ice cold frost bite feeling, discoloration, etc.) mostly under control - mind you this is in a chronic case of CRPS!

That didn't take complete care of my pain, so I have a pain patch to accompany this.

Are your symptoms under control? Is your doctor willing to up the dosage? All things to ask your doctor and see. Getting this thing under control is a feedback system between you and your doctors.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (11-26-2016), Shay08 (11-29-2016), Sophie0513 (11-27-2016)