View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 11:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Sophie,

You are going to make it through this. I know it can feel like you're falling apart. Try not to project too far into the future. In the beginning I had to take it day by day. Sometimes hour by hour or even minute by minute! Gains will be small but will build over time.

You haven't been on the LDN very long yet. All reports and studies indicate that it takes a while, sometimes months, so hang in there as long as you are tolerating it.

Your doctor could tell you if ketamine is an option for you. I'm not sure how quickly they usually offer it. It's use is becoming more common for various pain conditions though. I wish I'd had pursued it a little earlier myself. Of course I'm on a very low dose as an outpatient and never did a full on 10 days over two weeks protocol so mine is not as big a deal as some other methods. What you're currently taking medication-wise seems like a good combo and if it were me I would try that for a while and add in physical therapy, light compression, lymphatic massage etc. before doing anything else. Discuss with your doctor how long they think you need to try something before adding other meds.

Are you able to access any kind of aqua therapy? (sorry if you answered this already) Swimming, walking in the water or even just swishing around at a local YMCA pool that is reasonably warm can be quite helpful.

Sending healing thoughts,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shay08 (11-29-2016), Sophie0513 (11-27-2016)