View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 04:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs Up

Dear Buffy,

What fantastic news! I pretty much teared up reading your post. Thank you for the gift of hearing about your daughter's improvement. I can only imagine how blessed and relieved you feel.

There are indeed some wonderful programs and healthcare professionals out there and your story is a reminder to never give up and to keep searching for great care.

You must be so proud of your daughter and the astounding amount of courage, grace and resilience she has. The fact that she is now running Cross Country is truly amazing. That requires an intense amount of dedication and discipline as we XC families know. As they say, it's one "hill" of a sport.
All that activity is great. My PM has told me the most important thing is to use the limb and that activity signals the nerve to heal. From my own experience I really believe that's true.

I too hope that her next follow up shows even more improvement. She has come a long way already! Her mind and body are obviously intent on recovery.

Know that your daughter and family are in my prayers. I will continue to send healing thoughts and hugs and hope she reaches that full remission, Thanks again for the wonderful news!

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buffym (11-28-2016), ger715 (11-28-2016), PurpleFoot721 (11-28-2016), Shay08 (11-29-2016), Sophie0513 (11-28-2016)