View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 05:05 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well shoot, I had a big reply and my internet went out. I had pushed reply after I wrote it all out but it didn't go through.

Geri, there are products they are expensive. He can't smell it because of his long time Afrin use and Parkinson's. I tolerate it because I am his wife and being a former nurse helps to.

Next August 23rd I can start my medicine again. You have to be off of it for 365 days after a stent where you are put on Effiant to help that stent stay open. It also makes you open you pocket book to pay for it.

Got our bathroom finished today. We needed a new floor, vanity and commode. Charlie denied that he said we could buy a new vanity and commode. The new floor was really needed. But we found out that the back of the cabinet was warped so we did buy that along with a new floor. But when the guy was putting the commode back down, he found out that the new o-ring wasn't the whole problem. So we now have a new commode.

Now to get the walls done. Charlie has a bad habit of letting his fists show his anger on walls. He puts new putty and 'sands' down to dry wall level but it isn't sanded right. You can really tell when it is painted that it wasn't sanded down all the way. So I don't know when he will finish so that daughter and I can paint. Plus new vanity and commode is virgin white and we need to make that room pop with accessories.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (11-29-2016), PamelaJune (11-30-2016)