Thread: Possible TOS?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachiebabygirl View Post
Hello I was wondering if anyone who's been diagnosed with TOS happened to have a venogram that ended up negative? I have been having severe pain/swelling in my neck/shoulders, that presents itself with supraclavicular swelling, pain that radiates down my arms,extreme fatigue/weakness of my arms especially when I raise them above my head,cold/blue extremities (but no swelling of the arms or legs), and just overall extreme fatigue. This started 8-10 years ago. This happens when I am under ANY stress, physical or mental,when I get excited and happy or sad. Every Dr I have ever been to (and I've been to quite a few!) Has been clueless about what could be the cause of this and I have had multiple thyroid tests,uptake, CT scans (for thyroid and supraclavicular swelling) MRI of the pituitary,and countless others. All of which have disappointingly come back negative. The only positive test I have ever had was for Primary Sjogrens and that was diagnosed just a few months ago. I just had the venogram today and it too came out negative. All my research points to me having TOS, which leads me back to my question: Has this ever happened to anyone else that was diagnosed with TOS? Sorry for giving you basically my life's story I'm just trying to put all the facts out there I am at my wits end and am really looking for some help. Thank you in advance for your help!
left side-pre-tests didn't show up my TOS until surgeon went in though i think there were some clinical suggestions. hardly move neck.Can't remember details so long ago. Left side one clear sign beforehand was loss of pulse when I held up my arm. Swelling not really issue blueness pain etc Had fibrous bands and damaged scalenes. extra cervical disc and vertabrae. Neurosurgeons were suspicious enough based on symptoms to do exploratory surgery.

booklover
booklover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote