View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 04:11 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingRollerCoaster View Post
Hains

I thought the laser therapy was helping you. But now you are saying you had limited results?

Thanks.
I've improved significantly since experimenting with self administered LLLT. But I have also simultaneously done other experiments. Also, my recovery has been very turbulant with lots of ups and downs. Overall, i'm moving in the right direction. With all of the things I've experimented with, i find it difficult to determine which gains are the result of which treatments. Thus, you'll find my opinion on this form to sway from time to time, as you have.

More specifically, it's quite difficult to quantify or qualify any results from LLLT without frequent access to a SPECT scan, or other methods for measuring cerebral blood flow.

The research on 'transcranial LLLT is deep, but some mixed messaging has found its way into the area. It's difficult to identify treatment success when some people tell you it's impossible, and some people tell you it's possible.

My LLLT experiment was purely concentrated on the brain stem and cerebellum. More recently, I had a SPECT scan. To my amazement, the only brain structures within normal ranges were my brain stem and cerebellum. This is either an extreme coincidence, or my experiments worked and I successfully rejuvenated my focus areas.

Now, i'm working on interpreting the rest of my SPECT results. I am using this to create my next experiment with more targeted LLLT. The results of this will further my opinion on 'transcranial LLLT. For now, I personally believe in it, but as a scientist, i'm still struggling with how much I should recommend LLLT using lasers versus a safer more proven option using the -Vielight instrument.

In summary, I went from being a dizzy insomniac to sleeping well with very limited dizzyness. LLLT played a role in this, but I can't quantify how much.

I hope this helps.

Hains
Hains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote