View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 07:28 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
I had all those issues when my pain wasn't under control yet. Once you get some "grasp" on that nerve pain, a lot of those issues just melt away. Trust me on that. It is worthwile to check with your doctor on what medications you need to take and what dosages.

I can't begin to describe what it was like without Neurontin (gabapentin), but that medication basically saved me, and continues to save me day in day out!!! It is a true miracle!!!

Sometimes, I mean it's all put away in pill boxes for the start of the week, but on the very few occasions I miss a dosage of Neurotin... wwwoooooh boy! It's like turning the clock back more than 20 years, when I first struggled with this. On those few occasions I get transported back to THEN and... gosh gosh gosh, how I don't want to be there anymore.

Painwise at least... (sensitivity, sensitivity to touch, vibrations, the ice / frostbite in both of the legs fully etc... basically: nerve pain).

I feel your pain! I mean it! But something has to be done about it!
Marleen thank you...I am having a really bad time right now...my feet are on fire again.,it is horrible at the moment .,I see my doctor on Monday so hopefully he can help. I know I can't do this for this for the rest of my life. Your words meant a lot to me..thanks again
Sophie0513 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote