View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 02:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sorry to hear this. I have this issue too, but it's really a difference of tens of seconds than minutes or something like that with me. I also have urgency issues and frequency. But I also have prostatitis from back in my 20s. I'm in my 30s now. Also, prostate issues while much more common in older men are not unknown in younger men, certainly in their 40s. Might be worth getting your prostate checked out, but likely related to neuropathy. My prostate and urination issues have certainly gotten worse with SFN, but since I had years of living with prostatitis before the neuropathy, it's not such a shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Spade View Post
So the last few years I've had some problems starting to urinate. Wow, that was a sentence I never thought I'd write...

I feel the need to urinate, but then I just stand there and it takes forever to get the stream going. Its frustrating to need to go and then not be able to go. I've heard of this with older people having prostrate issues, but I'm only in my 40s.

Recently though, I found this as a possible symptom of peripheral neuropathy. Anybody else heard of this or experience this as well?
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote