View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

NooNooHead,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

I think you need to talk with an attorney. You might be better off suing the drug maker. An attorney should be able to tell you.

What drug do you think caused your tardive dyskinesia ?

Was it Reglan to treat PCS nausea ?

Has your doctor used the Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS) to rate your symptom severity?

How is your insomnia doing ? Do you struggle to fall asleep or struggle to stay asleep or struggle to get quality sleep ?

I encourage you to try the vitamins regimen in the Vitamins sticky at the top. Be sure to include the niacin. It has been known to help some with TD. All of the B's are important. 1000 mcgs of B-12, a B-50 Complex and some niacin should be a minimum to start. D-3 is also good.

Canabidiol (CBD, a form of marijuana) has helped some with CBD. If you are in a Medical Marijuana state, you could get some CBD oil and see if it helps. It also helps with some of the PCS symptoms for some people. There are a ton of online sources. Some believe CBD derived from marijuana is better than CBD from industrial hemp. Some states have CBD oil distillers.

Here is a web site with info for you to consider about TD: Reglan & Tardive Dyskinesia – Symptoms, Side Effects & Treatments

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote