View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

on wednesday at p.t. i was able to lift my right leg lying down with my other leg bent. after the stroke it wouldn't budge although i could would walk without a limp. I am not using the cane again. I have pains in my legs. it might be arthritis. I have to stop eating nightshade vegetables. because of zetia my cholesterol went down fifty point. I am sure the surgeon said cholesterol was part of the gunk that was in the artery that was clogged. My p.c wants the bad cholesterol to go down 50 more points. My sugar went up a little more.
I tried out another housekeeper. she spent practically the entire time in the laundry room. Maybe I will just have one housekeeper and try to do some more work myself. this one scared abby to get off the bed to make it.I got so angry.
I am so depressed and lonely. I am even lonely at the senior center. I have gained all the weight back. all i want to do is eat. and then eat some more.
I am trying to pray for every one but it is not working the way it did when i first started. I did call one of the Rabbi's whose class I am taking and told him I was praying for him. I had his cell phone number and he is in the hospital and again with pneumonia/
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-03-2016), Dmom3005 (12-05-2016), Mari (12-03-2016), OhKay (12-04-2016), Skeezyks (12-03-2016)