View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 08:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Dear Catra,

My goodness your plate has been overly full! No wonder you haven't been posting any. I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much at once. That sounds exhausting.

I am so glad that you finally got the right interpretation of your MRI. That must've felt very validating. It is so frustrating when you know in your heart that something is wrong and no one can figure out what's going on. What a blessing that you can now move forward with treatments that will hopefully help (and thereby calm your pain overall). I have gotten to where I ask for the report on anything I get done. You just never know when something is going to be missed for whatever reason. It's also nice to have it in your record to take to consults without having to wait for it to get transferred over. Does LTD have a copy of the actual MRI read? It seems like a real game changer. If it (God forbid) gets denied perhaps you can appeal based on that change in diagnosis.

That is good news on the DRG stimulator. Maybe in some weird way this is how all this needed to happen. If all the focus was on the trial for it coming up your neck issue may not have been noticed in the same way or could've complicated the results. Now you'll have a clearer picture of what's happening.

I hope your darling daughter had a wonderful birthday has a magical holiday season. Stay strong, as you always do. We know you'll get through this!

Sending much healing love and many hugs,
Thank you...it definitely has been very hectic and stressful the last month or so. Hoping now that I can get a bit more rest in these next couple weeks leading up to Christmas. If I hear any good news from LTD then that will allow me to rest a little easier...but in the mean time I am trying not to worry about things beyond my control and focus on the things I can.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sophie0513 (12-03-2016)