View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

she was awful.she spent most of the time in the laundry room- i am sure it was at least 2 1/2 hours. then she didn't put away practically all the washed clothes but left them on the floor. She really triggered me big time. what did she do downstairs in the laundry room-watch the clothes spin? there are cameras all over the room which she knew so nobody would steal anything.
then she left the clothes bin in another part of the room and stuff in the clothes bin in another part of the room. Yes she tried to scare the cat and did. she was punching the bed and yelling.abby is still a kitten. she really triggered me.
I made a lot of progress with the leg.it seems like it is fixed.
I am going to have to clean today. the apartment does not looked cleaned. I am scared i will lose the other one who i really like.
it is not the stroke leg that hurts sometimes but the other leg. I had an attack of arthritis a few years ago.
I took a bath and cleaned some of the bathroom and cleaned some of the kitchen. I will vacuum late this afternoon. she only touched some of the kitchen and some of the bathroom besides the wash and getting tide across the street.

Last edited by mymorgy; 12-04-2016 at 10:20 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-04-2016), Dmom3005 (12-05-2016), OhKay (12-05-2016)