View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 08:25 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridges View Post
Nonna, and Kathryn,
I will at respond to the concerns that you both have. My surgery was on Nov. 30, 2010. I understand that not all patients have the perfect outcome that I experienced, but some of that could be explained by how severe the damage has been to the nerves and surrounding tissue. I am now nearly three years post-op, and I am able to do nearly everything I did prior to my accident. The damaged nerve(s) bothered me for some time after surgery, but I continued with my physical therapy and worked through that. I am 61 years old, and was disabled for nearly five years. I am willing to speak with anyone who has concerns or questions about Tarlov cysts, the surgery, or the recovery process. You can private message me with your phone # or I will give you mine if you want to speak by phone. Full disclosure: I will be serving on the board of directors for the Tarlov Cyst Disease Foundation beginning in 2014. It is one way that I can give back to those who restored my life.
David
Hello David.. I am scheduled for surgery on December 20. I would love to talk with you, as I am getting a little nervous and I have questions... thank you!
jpdalton378 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote