View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
I have a hard time with the patch because it makes me jumpy, but both times I was in the psych ward they put two patches on me (they must have been a low concentration of nicotine). They would take them off me 2 hours before bed. I did make it about two weeks without cigarettes twice, but then what choice did I have then?

I have about 2 packs of butts left and I'm reintroducing the e-cigarette again now to see how it goes. You can't quit if you don't keep trying.

Kay, I remember taking my patch off when I went to bed so it wouldn't cause problems with sleeping, First thing in the morning tho; I would slap the patch on.

As I mentioned I continued using the patch fir at least a few weeks after the time I should have been done, I came to the conclusion I would do whatever I felt best for me.

I think the biggest that wore me down was having to travel on a plane with "no" cigarette. I was alone; I was meeting my friend in Vegas. I got so antsy, I felt like I was going to jump out of the plane. I felt I was enclosed inclosed in a rocket. I also no longer enjoyed going to a restaurant because :no Smoking; The worst part was when I had started on a new job, I only lasted a few days......"no Smoking; not even in the lounge , I realized how much this had controlled my life. It is sad because it is like you are loosing your best friend. I know it may seem silly to some; but it's true.

Gerry
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-06-2016), Brokenfriend (12-06-2016), OhKay (12-06-2016)