View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 08:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much everyone for your hugs and understanding! It's really a good way of relieving some stress coming here where everyone gets it! Along with some good laughs!!!! I love all the emoticons, still haven't figured out how to do them with this old web tv!

DM -- I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom leaving you so young. No matter when it happens, we all miss our Mom's terribly. Mine died way back in 1969 of cancer, she was 56.

Sally -- Your reminder of our kids and grandkids helped alot. I don't get to see them too often, but I know they're "there". With email and of course the phone, we do keep in touch and I know they really do care. Maybe it has something to do with our age -- I believe we're in the same "decade" Still don't know how that happened!!!! But -- getting to this point in our lives when we're supposed to be able to relax and enjoy our "golden years" (bah humbug) then have to deal with this instead? It just isn't right! But God is in control, just wish I knew His reasoning!!!

Thanks again all for being here!!!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!