Thread: Possible TOS?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you both for the response sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I just went to my second PT appt today. I found out the therapist I'm seeing is actually a Dr,she's really nice and seems to know what she is doing. So far I have yet to notice a change good or bad with my symptoms, but it is only the second time I've seen her so I'm still hopeful for the best. I have had well over $1,000's worth of blood work (they even did a thyroid biopsy to check for cancer). I've been checked for everything under the sun as my mother often says, it was actually by one of these tests I found out about Sjogrens and at the time they thought that might be what was causing my symptoms but it turned out it wasn't. I know I've had cervical and thoracic MRI, thoracic CT,and full upper body X-Ray all that came out negative. Are there any others you'd recommend? I know when I set up the appt with the thoracic Dr I am going to see next week the assistant asked me what imaging I had done and I told her and she said it sounded like I was good to go. I hope he goes by my symptoms and not by the imaging results. I found out that he studied thoracic surgery at Mayo so I'm praying for the best.
Rachiebabygirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote