View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 10:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well, My son and I have bought a little bit of land and a home that we are in the process of remodeling out in the country. My neurologist decided that we would try Plegridy. On 10/2, I took my first...and last...injection. I had weeks of horrible effects from it. Two therapies tried and two failed. I wonder if he is treating RRMS and it isn't SPMS or possibly PPMS. It seems that I have never experienced a total remission in symptoms in atleast 4 years. We will discuss it next week.
I finally began SSDI and recently received my backpay after I contacted my congressman and got his office involved. We were finally able to move ahead with the remodeling.
My younger son just got married a couple of days ago. I really like his new wife, so all is good on that front.
I am finished with my shopping and ready for Christmas. I am only hoping that the new numbness on my right side does not stick around. Life is always an adventure, isn't it? Oh, I almost forgot...I have been recently diagnosed with celiac disease on top of everything else. Now, I really have no choice but to eat healthy. LOL
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (12-12-2016), Kitty (12-09-2016), Starznight (12-26-2016), TheSleeper (12-24-2016)