View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 02:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWERTY02 View Post
Is there any relationship between the two?

I ask because my main issues typically revolve around pseudovertigo, nausea, muscle tension around ears and face; all of which culminates with (or is caused by) anxiety...similar to Meniere's Disease.

My sister and I have somewhat overlapping symptoms and she is a sufferer of IIH. As a male, I know I'm NOT a good candidate for IIH.

While there isn't really a good understanding on genetic links between IIH sufferers, is there any relationship between MTBI/ head trauma/ neck injuries and an increase in intracranial pressure?

Every neurologist I visits practically laughs off the suggestion that I might have IIH, so I'm kind of at a loss. I almost want a spinal tap just to rule it out, but no doctor will bother.
I feel like I always have head pressure along with my headaches which makes it very uncomfortable. Things like exercise and acupuncture that promote blood flow seem to help slightly. Also medical marijuana seems to take away some of the pressure feeling. No dr. I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot, have been able to adress this issue.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote