View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Cecilia heard me

She said i had an easy life and people helped me. I told her i had a very hard life and spend practically all my life by myself. since the stroke I can hardly read. I stopped talking to one person who I used to talk to almost every day because she thought I was crazy to name Abby after Abby my other /abbysian who died
Partially I believe that she couldn't handle my stroke. then I lost Mike who i talked with practically every night from suicide. another friend is having a very hard time lately and i used to speak to her frequently. since I have been so down I can't seem to say the right things-sh#t.
Now I am spending a lot of money and eating a lot.I am worried about money I still don't have a woman to work a second day. Today in cleaning i spilt used cat litter which I was changing. I spilled cat food when the top came off thebig
can. the harder I try the bigger the goofs.
I think Cecilia understood finally what a hard time I have been having. I think she spends more a month on her dog taking her to agility classes, trials and driving and motels than I spend in a month. I am happy for her. She said aren't I happy with God/ She doesn't believe in God. I said yes. All is for the good
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2016), Dmom3005 (12-10-2016), Mari (12-09-2016), OhKay (12-10-2016)