View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Confused Hashimotos with increased inflammation

Hi. First time on. Hoping I can connect with someone with answers. Was dx'd with Hashimotos approx 9 years ago in ER when I developed chest pain. Levels were completely off. At the the time they thought I had lupus also but did not have all the markers. Went on synthroid. Life went one. I slowly got worse. As of this date I have been hospitalized for a TIA. During workup found to have nodule on thyroid. Having difficulty with memory, walking, parasthesia, swelling face, eyes, difficulty opening left eye. Was worked up in hospital and am now being seen at MS clinic. Scarey. But probably best thing that happened. Had testing done. Alll my labs are way off. Sed rate way too high, WBC low, spinal did show one banding only. I have just finished 5 days of solumedrol IV treatments. Some slight side effects but I'm hopeful. However prior to starting neurologist called to tell me she made an emergency endocrinology appt for me next week as my. Thyroid pyroxidase numbers way to high. I'm am currently on 220mc synthroid. Sorry. I know this is wording. A bit overwhelmed
Debbien627 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote