Thread: Pain App
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think this is a great idea! When things got really bad a few years ago and I had SO many symptoms and problems...I had to keep a daily journal and that really helped me to identify triggers based on what activities I did, what I ate, etc. An app that could help keep track of pain levels and activities would be amazing. I also did at home PT and had daily exercises to do...so I made a good old fashioned chart where I could check off the exercises I did each day as I completed them (I could only do one at a time with at least 30 minutes to an hour of rest between)...so it was a good way to make sure I completed the list each day or if I wasn't able to, because of the pain, it was a good way to know I had accomplished SOMETHING and what I could handle. I don't know what all would be included on that app...or if there would be a way to imput personal goals or exercises/activities that could be marked off as completed...but that would have been very helpful to me. I know I felt like every check mark on my chart was a little win to celebrate and it kept me feeling like I was accomplishing something even when the improvements were very small from day to day.
"Thanks for this!" says:
newyorkmets (12-18-2016), RSD ME (01-19-2017)