View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 04:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

GoodGrief -

I know exactly the feelings you describe. Mine was really intense for a long time, but it does begin to subside after a while. Do you have any vision and/or vestibular problems? For me, I think a lot of the feeling came from vision and vestibular problems - my perception was distorted so much that it was giving me all types of strange "psychological" sensations. Vestibular and vision therapy helped with that along with acupuncture. I still experience it, though not nearly as bad.

Mark & Mrs. D -

How does one know how to balance neurotransmitters? For instance, I have been taking taurine 1,000 mg for a while now and have not noticed much change. I actually have tried different amino acids and never really notice much difference from them.

And how does one get a QEEG?

Thanks

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote