View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 03:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Jarring of neck/head

Hello all,

I suffered a whiplash 3 years ago, and in the year that followed also 1-2 concussions. Sine then I have gotten better, and more or less live a normal life(with limuts - alcohol, running, noise, stimulation etc).

But everytime I hit my head or it is jarred just a little bit, I will have a relapse, lasting normalt around 4-5 days.

5 days ago I was sitting on a bar chair, but I was moving forward and back, and when moving forward it started tilting forward. So I made a reflex jump - my feets wasnt on the ground so I jumped with my hips, to avoid falling. I dont know if it makes sense, but it was a very powerfull jump, but I didnt think much of it afterwards.

Since then my health has slowly deterioated. My neck and shoulders are tight, I have problems reading and watching television (getting nauseous and headache). I have this unsteady and sailing sensation. I have to lay down a lot during the Day. I have tensions around my eyes, headache etc.

How would you handle this? Is it a new whiplash injury or just a relapse? Do I have to start all over now - I just cant bare this thought. I feel much like when I first was in a MVA and got whiplash. But I just cant understand that a jump like this can make such a big mess, and it feels like it is just getting worse.

Any experiences or thoughts?
TheNorwegian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote