View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 06:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

WELCOME!

I think your have the key item, Bamboo Folio

If you can write clearly enough to use that, I would do just that.

I still use a pen and pad of paper. I need to take brief notes as cursive has never been a strong point and writing too much is difficult. So a few key words then I'd type up notes later, often sending my notes to a trusted coworker with "Did I capture the key points?"

To keep track of different threads, EveryNote is a decent program that allows multiple styles and inputs into it. Current working on "Emma's Watch" which was the BBC program about the lady with Parkinson's that was helped by wearing a watch. The invention that helped me write again - BBC News I couldn't figure it out at first, but finally pieced together enough clues to build my own version (six vibration motors on order, they will be spaced around my wrist, each turning off in a specific pattern over 2 seconds) so I am trying to capture everything I find on the subject.

Get Evernote Basic for free or upgrade to Plus or Premium | Evernote Just a heads up they limit number of devices to sync and storage space on the FREE version.

Don't overlook Google Docs if you have an Android. I have a home shopping list everyone in the household can see. So I can say "Google Add Almonds to Shopping List". When my wife runs into the store she can see the list, and what I have added to it.

How I do that is explained here:
Add Items to Your Google Keep Shopping List with a Voice Command

Last edited by TexasTom; 12-11-2016 at 06:48 PM. Reason: typo
TexasTom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote