View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 07:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by job1119 View Post
I stumbled across this on YouTube, and the commercial applications of this technology staggers the mind. So, from early 12/8/2016 I have been trying to contact Haiyan Zhang in London. To ascertain if Ms. Zhang,
needs representation in North America. Guess what? She is a Director of Innovation at Microsoft, England. Well...
She is a busy lady who stated she hopes someone makes a commercial product from her idea's.

She had over 10,000 emails in her pending folder since 2014. Any technical details if they appear, will be on the BBC's GitHub web site, maybe check back in a few weeks. GitHub - bbc/MiD: Make it Digital: the BBC's Digital Creativity initiative

Meanwhile I should have my bag of parts arriving from Digikey and make up a quick prototype to see how I do with the six vibrating motors around my wrist and if it makes a difference. BBC has a couple of different "to fit time length" versions of the show and one had a screen shot of the motor pattern.
TexasTom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johnt (12-11-2016)