View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 02:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've been on. I have a lot going on in my family. My husband is sick.

Since I haven't been around I'll quickly update. I have full body small fiber neuropathy. I receive IVIG Rxs two days every month. I also take amytriptylin, tramadol and low dose kolonopin at bedtime. I also take many supplements.

I know it's winter and sfn always gets worse in the cold weather. However , my neuropathy seems to be getting so much worse. I have always felt it in my arms but they are getting so much worse. They are as bad as my legs now. I wish I could put my body in the corner for awhile and take a break.

Recently my doctor advised starting Mg. I know a lot of people on here take it but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced an increased level of pain when taking it. I doubt very much this is it but just thought I'd ask.

Since I haven't been on in a while I'm wondering if there is anything new out there for people like us with sfn.

I appreciate any help you can give me
Hopeful
Hi Hopeful,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband being ill. I would imagine that alone would increase the pain of SFN.

I have SFN all over my body too and I am sorry to sound ignorant of the abbreviation but what is Mg. please? Thank you.

All the best wishes......
Cliffman
Cliffman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sophie0513 (12-13-2016), St George 2013 (12-19-2016)