View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm Up But Not yet of This World...

Boy oh boy it takes me a long time to wake up. Plus last night I started Detrol
LA (You've seen those commercials, "Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Right Now). This is supposed to stop the going but last night I went all night!? Maybe it was just getting my bladder all ready for the treatment. I hope it works and I can sleep through the night.

I do not know what is happening with my peripheral neuropathy, Right after my 6 month check up with my neuro I started having problems (naturally). Before that, I could have about 3-5 good days per week. Now it is down to zero. My feet get really red after I'm up for a coupla hours. And then the burning pain starts and the stiffness in the toes and the feeling that my feet are too big for my skin. So into bed I go with my books, laptop and TV but I feel exhausted and typically never use them. What is happening to me??? I have an appt. with my pain doc tomorrow and my GP a week from now. I'm doing ok on eating less and eating healthy but I simply cannot excercise at all right now.

Anyone want to give their opinion or advice? It's welcome.

On Thursday my best friend from kindergarten through High School is coming to see me I hope I'm feeling better. I am so excited to see her. I live 90 miles from Vegas and she has a sis in Vegas she is coming out to see. So she's borrowing a car and coming up here for a luncheon visit. I wanted her to spend the night but she has to get the car back. Boy did we pull some stuff growing up and we looked so innocent we always got away with it. (Well, almost always) It's fun to look back.

One more thing and I'm done. Has anyone had a VCUG test done? My urologist is doing one next week and I am not excited at all.

Have a wonderful Sunday. It is cloudy here which is a very nice change.

Love to all,
nancy-h

Last edited by nancy-h; 09-24-2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Forgot
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote