View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 03:05 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Well... I have tinnitus. But mine is permanent. I have Meniere's Disease. There's no coming-&-going as far as my tinnitus goes, although it is worse sometimes than it is others. My right ear also periodically feels stuffed up. And I feel dizzy quite a bit. (Today seems especially bad for some reason.) I'm an older person & a pretty solitary individual. So I don't go anywhere there are crowds or loud noises of any sort.

As "Mark in Idaho" wrote, there's no way to know if your tinnitus will clear or not. There is a medical treatment for tinnitus that is referred to as intratympanic perfusion. I've had it done once. I can't really say if it helped though. It was a complicated situation. But something helped & the perfusion was one of the things that were done. Anyway, it might be something to talk with an ENT about if you continue to have tinnitus-related problems. I would imagine you'd have to find an ENT who is experienced in the treatment of tinnitus. I was fortunate to be referred to an ENT who has tinnitus himself & who has made something of a specialty of treating tinnitus patients.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote