View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 11:01 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Mark,

The stack can get a bit expensive, though mainly just due to the sheer number of supplements I take. The only one that really breaks the bank is the PQQ, which I’m trying for the first time and I don’t know if I notice enough of a difference to justify the price. Almost all of the other pills were recommended to me by my doctors. I take the quercetin for its antioxidant properties – I take vitamin C sporadically as well but it tends to irritate my stomach.

I know there have been different versions of the LENS device rolled out, since I’ve had practitioners with different versions, but I don’t know if any meaningful changes to the software itself were involved. I wasn’t aware of their questionable business practices; I discovered it from reading others on the internet claiming it helped with their PCS. It sounds like I was lucky, because it really was quite helpful for me – not only did it take the PCS symptoms down significantly, it also brought down my anxiety to normal levels for the first time since I CTed off the benzos 7 years before that, and pretty much cured my lifelong insomnia (an effect that’s remained, at least so far). But I don’t personally know anyone else who’s tried LENS, so for all I know my results were quite out of the ordinary.

Either way, thanks for informing me of its downsides, I might still recommend it to those in a similar situation to me but now I’ll be sure to include fair warning and let them decide if they want to take the risk. In the end I’ve found NeurOptimal to be more helpful; hopefully that one has fewer negative aspects, though again I can only say how it’s affected me personally.
BirdOntheWire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote