Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I wrote down what I did and didn't have for scripts before going to my pdoc appointment, so we got all of that straightened out. If something ends up going awry, it will be okay because she's pretty good about getting refills to the pharmacy when I need them.

I've taken two different disease modifying drugs (drugs that are intended to reduce the number and severity of relapses), but they didn't work because my main problem is with progression vs. relapse so I see no point in putting any of that **** in my body anymore, and have no plans to do so in the future.

I have decided not to take any meds to treat my MS symptoms either because I'm on 9 other meds right now. Treating my BP is my main priority. It is hard enough trying to get/keep me stable, and I don't want any other drugs to make that more of a challenge. I also know that the combination of the meds I already take, and the meds to treat my MS symptoms would totally zombify me. I have enough cognitive challenges already and I sleep enough of my life away, so I'll just suck it up until I absolutely can't anymore.

I'm sorry if that comes off angry. I'm not angry at you. I'm just going to be a little angry for a little while. I've been dealt a bad hand, but these are my choices, and that's why I made them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-16-2016), Dmom3005 (12-15-2016), mymorgy (12-15-2016)