View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi NooNooHead,

Welcome to the forum! Just like you a few yrs. ago I had Post concussive syndrome and it caused me to be forgetful and tired along with headaches.

As time went by I started to have absence seizures which are a type of seizure where a person blanks out like having amnesia for a few seconds and when the seizure is over you don't remember what happened and you feel tired along with having a headache sometimes.

My advice to you is to let your neuro know about this and write down on a calendar what time this possible seizure happens along with a description by doing this it will help the neuro see if you are having a pattern in your seizures as to what time of day or night and what days of the month they are happening.

I had a lot of seizures after the concussion and my Dr. told me it was do to swelling of my brain along with the bruising of my brain.

If you can have your family Dr. refer you to see an Epileptologist which is a Dr. that specialize in Epilepsy they can be a big help to a person with neuro problems. Also check it out and see a neuropsychiatrist these Drs. do tests on a person and can see what area(s) of the brain are being affected.

Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote