Thread: Food Problems
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 02:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I have not had this issue. I do know that many people with RSD develop gastroparesis...not sure if that's what you are experiencing but may be worth looking into. So sorry to hear what you are going through...I know that being ill and having RSD just do not go well together. I had many many months when my RSD was spreading and out of control where I was throwing up 7-8 times a day or more...but in my case it was just because of the intense pain, dizziness, nausea, etc. Once the pain stopped spreading and we got the pain more or less "under control" I was much better...though in really bad flare ups I will still experience this. Which is super fun because that makes the pain so much better...not. Hope you get some relief soon...let us know what the doctor says.
Forgot about gastroparesis. Worth looking at since it all started after the rest. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess that high pain doesn't make me sick like that. It just takes away my appetite but no more than that. I can't even imagine going through that. Will wish you lots of low pain days cause I hate feeling sick at all and glad to not have to deal with the feeling too much. Usually it's because of my period that I'll feel uber sick for a few days.

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote