View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 11:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoel View Post
You might want to try Timespan 180mg I find them to be gentler on the stomach and slowly releases for a prolonged time span for a much as 8hrs maybe in your case you could get away with one a day, regular Mestinon 60mg pills are fast acting and short effect 2 to 4hrs...Just my .02

Good luck
I was wondering about the time release one--I am sleeping better because breathing is "lighter" and easier, and not so position-dependent, if I take my little piece of a pill before bed, too. I might actually be able to lay down flat, or nearly flat, instead of halfway or more up in a recliner! Haven't been able to lay flat for more than 6 years. If I had a pill that lasted all night, geez, I might actually be able to sleep all night, that would be a novelty!

Went to see my daughter perform in The Nutcracker being performed by her dance studio. Went up the long flight of stairs in the old theater to the balcony, and was hardly out of breath when we got to our seats! And was then able to sit through the show without my neck and upper back hurting from the effort of holding my own head up.

This is fun.
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (12-17-2016)