View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 01:48 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Mestinon

You are very lucky that it is working so well for you and I think I would be a little dubious taking more but I don't think it would do any harm to try if you find it is too much you could always go back to the lower dose. I think 60mg 3x a day must be standard practice!!! I started taking mestinon 8 months ago and felt no change on the half 30mg tablets. I started on 1x30mg once a day for a week then 1x30mg twice a day for a week etc until I got to 1x60mg 3 times a day I noticed no difference until I took my first full 60mg tablet and I felt much less fatigued my eyes were more open my face more symmetrical, no trouble swallowing however I do find it only works for me for up to 3 hours and I do then feel a wall of fatigue however my eyes and my swallowing stay fine except by about 9pm when my droopy eye slowly starts to come back. I also find taking mestinon with a glass of milk stops me getting acid indigestion and taking it half an hour before or after a meal stops me getting stomach pains. It took a while to work out how to feel OK with it.
vickypanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (12-17-2016)