View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=moondaughter;1231422]This idea haunts me to the core...suicide/resignation is subconscious as well as conscious choice... parkinsons is such a perverse contradiction ...existing in the fight/flight mode(till death do you part) but needing to surrender ones own concepts of safety tofind new ways of accessing the very juice/ the vital force that sustains life"

...... a perpetual crisis of faith...maybe thats why "the cure" for pd seemsso elusive yet possible (and a rational explanation for susceptibilityy to placebo effect)l and imppossible at once ...it is an exercise taking me between resignation (my body) and surrender (heart and mind)-every day.

what gives you hope? science? drugs? for me its ~love..that is my religion but love demands risk (and discipline) sometimes....thats the hard part when what is at stake is ones own safety....

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Niggs (12-18-2016)