View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 11:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hello Sue,

Thank you for sharing your experience, your encouragement and advice. I avoid any processed sugars, let alone nutrasweet. There's no real grocery stores where i live. It's farmers markets with organic food. So I eat, cook, prepare about every vegetable and fruit one can imagine. Although in the last weeks I cheated a few times, and got take-out as it can be difficult to prepare and cook meals right now. I understand the brain is amazing in its plasticity. It just seem's forever now, and sense there's a least a few more months to go. Unfortunately, I can't really afford a CT and MRI scan now, and the public hospitals here are terrible. A doctor could only tell me what i already know, apart from brain surgery (no thanks) don't think there's much that can be done.

The first few weeks i sleep/rested 16-18 hours a day.

There is progress, but its measured in weeks and months.

I'm sure you know this all too well.

If you or anyone reading this have advise how to enhance the healing process I would most greatly appreciate it.

I feel a part of me posted, because its very nice to share with people that understand. I've heard everything from "you look like youre going to die" and a few weeks later, "you're a hypochondriac" because at times I might look ok on the exterior, but again you know what it's like.

May God bless you
Infinia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote