View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 02:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am thinking as Joan is, however, I would like to add:

Are you in any kind of counseling for yourself? Would your husband be willing to go to counseling with you? This disorder wreaks havoc on families because getting into a marriage/relationship, you are not expecting the part of the vow that says WORSE, and in SICKNESS. He might need to get a few things off his chest.

One more thing though, what have the cattle done the last 4/5 years?

On a piece of paper make two columns, then on one column, list out everything he needs to have done, with the semi, the cattle, etc. Then on the second column list your privacy fence. Make sure to include any and all costs estimated or actual. Write at the bottom,

HIS NAME, AS YOU CAN SEE YOU ARE RECEIVING MOST OF THE SETTLEMENT, IT IS NOT TOO MUCH FOR ME TO ASK FOR, WANT, AND GET A PRIVACY FENCE. PLEASE REVIEW THIS LIST AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CAN WAIT FROM YOUR COLUMN BECAUSE I DESERVE THE ONE THING IN MY COLUMN.

Then ask for counseling. If he cannot accept this then what Joan says is true, he loves you but might just be done. Then he doesn't get any - possibly. Talk to a lawyer. In California, settlements are not considered community property to be divided in a lawsuit.

Hugs.

CHRISTINE

I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER,
I AM A PAIN RELIEF SEEKER.
junk4myemail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote