View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 02:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have to put in my two cents. I feel as though this kind of article could be a negative thing for RSD patients.

For those people reading this article, should they come across someone who does truly have RSD, they will now second guess the person and say, "oh, you just need to see a chiropractor."

It's having to go around and convince more people that this problem truly does exist.

When I had my accident, I bruised my elbow bone. It did NOT feel like my knee, and now my hip, feel. It felt like a bruise, a deep bruise. My arm and all were sore. It took a couple of weeks, or more, to heal. But NOT many many months/years. I saw a chiropractor, he said he didn't even want to touch me, not until he saw an MRI or X-ray, neither of those show nerve problems.

I am happy that she had a different diagnosis than RSD. What I was hoping to read after I saw her post was what helped her get it into remission, not be made to feel like it's possible we might have something else wrong and were misdiagnosed.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND-THIS IS MY OPINION. I am not trying to rustle feathers.

CHRISTINE

I AM NOT A DRUG SEEKER,
I AM A PAIN RELIEF SEEKER.
junk4myemail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote