View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 07:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Niggs,

T h a n k y o u friend .

I'm so sorry that you and your wife are haunted by such an insidious threat-nothing like a shadow of death to bring the world into sharp focus.

I'mm wondering...how old are your kids? Will you be able to keep your home after bankruptcy? Are you not responsive to levadopa? I think it is such a good thing that your mood which you can initiate through exercise etc can override any drug effect? How do the agonists help you to function better? My very brief encounter with a non therapeutic dose of liquid deprenyl citrate was that it really really landed me in adrenalineville and I only realized it when talking to friends on the phone I became aware of my own narcissism and realized it was the drug talking and I didn't like it...in fact it scared the @#$%%&& out of me - its those eureka moments of grace I feel humbled and my ego overrides those enough as it is w/o adding adrenaline to the mix. Perhaps though we need a strong ego to carry heavy burdens...I mean,doesn't it seem like.the hero archetypes embody a healthy expression of uniqueness, individuality , and self-esteem (all prerequisites for courage)?

I feel this is such an important thread as it asks a question few endeavor to answer..conveniently overlook-thanks again so much for sharing a look into your world through your heart. Its posts like yours that truly matter to me.

Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

With kind regards,
MD

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 12-21-2016 at 09:12 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote