View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 04:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdog111 View Post
Hi I just cant take the pain anymore! feet, legs, hands, arms hurt all the time . had to stop working 8 mon ago trying to get ssdi. I cant take it being alone all day I'm going crazy...........
I know exactly how you feel too. I don't know about you but for me getting very upset intensifies the pain significantly. But, the pain and situation this has brought about make me very upset. I'm sure most of us here can relate. Like you I worked and had to stop. The stress of the additional worries relating to money and security can take their toll. If you can get the ssdi and feel some level of financial comfort - even if it's far removed from what you had- there may be an impact on the stress and in turn the pain.
I'm having serious conversations with people I know about accessing Marijuana now. It's another stress as I don't want to get caught out on that one, especially as a parent. I'm sure a few of my curtain twitcher neighbours would sniff it a mile off. But, managing the pain is so important. I'm hoping it might help a bit.
Tramadol can be helpful when things are severe and I feel hysterical with pain. I don't know what you take but that is an option. I try not take it every day but that can be hard.
You aren't alone so I hope there's some comfort in that.
I've applied to a few voluntary positions with the hope of something for 4 hours a week max. I've looked at roles where you are seated but engaging with people. Sometimes the pain is so bad that nothing escapes it apart from mental distraction which can push it slightly to the background. If you are only recently out of work you might not be in the right place for that yet. I appreciate it might take everything you have to get up and do it so don't want to undermine your suffering by suggesting that.
It's hard dealing with such awful pain alone. I truly understand that. The worst part is often that you know nobody around you would even comprehend what this feels like. So even when I am around other people, I often feel very alone.
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catdog111 (12-23-2016), hbielski1905 (12-24-2016), hopeful (12-21-2016), Sophie0513 (12-22-2016), St George 2013 (12-21-2016)