View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 08:55 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Hello LovesTerriers,
I also have the Nevro SCS. I had it implanted about 5 months ago. I am extremely happy with the results. I have had 9 previous spinal surgeries including a couple artificial discs and by last summer I was back to using a cane and dealing with loads of pain. Being an engineer I just can't function with pain meds on board. The Nevro Senza has given me about an 80% relief in pain for my legs and feet. The lumbar area is still pretty bad but manageable. The Nevro reps are still tweaking programs to see if they can help the lumbar area.
I evaluated a couple of different SCS units when I went through the trial period and I was much happier with the Nevro high frequency design. Not impressed with their remote though (too big, looks like it was designed in the 80's...lol) but I'll happily deal with that since it gives me the pain relief.
I will also advise you that whatever route you go, if you get a SCS you will need to work with the docs and reps to get it dialed in to work the best for you. It takes some time...be patient.
repyns is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LovesTerriers (12-24-2016), PamelaJune (12-24-2016)