Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:17 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I hunted for my debit card for an hour and a half this morning because when I went to check my lottery tickets I noticed it was gone. I was out searching the car around 6am, and freaked out because I couldn't find it. I eventually found it in the garbage. No idea how I was careless enough to throw it out… just glad I found it.

My neuro wants me to go back to the Canadian crutch. He's more concerned about me "breaking my head", than me breaking my arm if it gets caught up in the cuff in a fall.
He doesn't seem to think that I will benefit from PT now, but he gave me the option to go if I want. I declined for now. If I change my mind, I can call the office at any time, and he'll write the script.
He had no problem writing me a letter re: moving. Like my PCP, he strongly agrees that I shouldn't be living here anymore. I forgot to ask him to include the words "accessibility" or "accessible" in it. I thought about calling back to ask him to rewrite the letter, but I'm not going to do that. If I ended up needing that, I'm sure he would be willing to write another letter.

We're still just going to monitor my MS, and I'm still not going to treat any symptoms at this point.
I've been very upset since seeing him yesterday. It's has nothing to do with treatment decisions. I just know I am doing significantly ****ier. I would like to think that I will get better, or at least not get worse, but I just can't do that. I seem to be declining more quickly than in past years… I'm sad and it's scary. Of course I already knew these things, but seeing him made them "real."

I'm trying my best to push these feelings into the background because I can't afford to indulge myself in self pity. This is really ****ing bad timing. The second anniversary of my s/s attempt is tomorrow. I've been doing okay there, but I can sense some feelings bubbling up a little. I don't know how to explain how I feel…

I guess I'm just really overwhelmed right now
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-04-2017), Dmom3005 (12-27-2016), Mari (12-22-2016), mymorgy (12-22-2016)