Thread: Leg braces
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 06:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Geneo, I got my braces for both legs (Allard Blue Rocker) and have had exactly the same success. I can even back up and also walk down the middle of a hall!

Due to a series of other problems that developed this year after I got my braces (myoclonic seizures and severe sciatica, which required back surgery) I am just now getting back to some strength and stamina and am once again fully appreciating my braces.

By the way, NO doctor or physical therapist ever suggested braces. It was my idea and I followed suggestions from other forums and sought out someone to fit my braces (called orthotics in the business!).

I am amazed at what a difference they make. I put them on and right away I could walk, with the test pair.

What kind of braces do you have? I wanted The Dynamic Braces, custom made for me, but they are $10,000 apiece. So I got the ones I have, and they are great.

I even went for Physical Therapy to learn how to maximize the use of my braces, but my other problems soon developed (seizures and sciatica) so I didn't get very far. But there's always tomorrow!

Hugs, ElaineD
ElaineD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote