View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 12:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winic1 View Post
I was wondering about the time release one--I am sleeping better because breathing is "lighter" and easier, and not so position-dependent, if I take my little piece of a pill before bed, too. I might actually be able to lay down flat, or nearly flat, instead of halfway or more up in a recliner! Haven't been able to lay flat for more than 6 years. If I had a pill that lasted all night, geez, I might actually be able to sleep all night, that would be a novelty!

Went to see my daughter perform in The Nutcracker being performed by her dance studio. Went up the long flight of stairs in the old theater to the balcony, and was hardly out of breath when we got to our seats! And was then able to sit through the show without my neck and upper back hurting from the effort of holding my own head up.

This is fun.
I've been on mestinon for 11 years and first started on 180 mg 2 times a day (3 x 60 mg)that was good for maybe 2 1/2 years and I started getting SEVERE diarrhea SEVERE stomach cramps SEVERE sweats and dizziness so I dropped down to 150 mg (2 1/2 ) twice a day for another 2 1/2 to 3 years and again the same SEVERE symptoms so 2 weeks ago on 135 mg or 2 1/4 SEVERE diarrhea, stomach cramps,sweating and dizziness so I stopped cause was to scared till I saw my neuro and told to drop down to 90 mg or 11/2 twice a day.
jvaagen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (12-24-2016)