Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 08:30 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did vacuum yesterday, but never got to making cookies because I got caught up in doing sedentary computer and cleaning things and lost track of time, but that's okay. I was distracted.

I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies (my husband's pick) this morning. It's my go-to recipe, so it won't disappoint. I won't wait much passed 9am to start because everything takes me forever now. I don't want to rush, and I have other things to do today, so need to spread my activities out. My husband was up late last night, but he will either have to block out the sound of the stand mixer, or get his *** out of bed.

The Pats play at 1pm today. I'll be able to watch the game because we ordered Chinese food last night and have leftovers for lunch. I can start wrapping presents at half-time… I don't have a lot.

We're having ham tonight. It will be much, much easier to pull off than a turkey dinner. Because of the game, I won't be able to get a nap in, but on weekends and holidays we eat a little later, so I will have plenty of time to relax. Maybe I will just lay down for a little while vs. taking a nap and that will help carry me through the day.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-04-2017), Dmom3005 (12-27-2016), Mari (12-25-2016), mymorgy (12-24-2016)