View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 11:01 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sounds like a bad fall, it's surprising how many people break bones falling from horses, lucky your spine wasn't broken. You mention a messed up neck, I have a feeling that will be the injury that will take longest to heal.

Like 'todayistomorrow' I'm not sure about chiropractors I'd see how you go, I found massage more beneficial and trying to keep good posture at all times including in bed. The healing process probably won't be linear, it will have plateau's which can be disheartening but everyone here has been through the bewildering world of head injury so you are not alone. The body will heal at its own pace all you can do to help is give it nutrition and rest and some light exercise. The psychological impact can creep up on you over time, many including me have become depressed, but by being aware of it you can deal with it head on (pardon the pun).

Symptoms overcome: Nausea, head pressure, debilitating fatigue, jelly legs, raised pulse rate, night sweats, restlessness, depersonalisation, anxiety, neck ache, depression.
Symptoms left: Disturbed sleep, some residual tinnitus.
SuperElectric is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote