View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone....been a long time since I had time to come to Neurotalk. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and this will be the best year ever. Starting to plant fava beans in the green house where the hot peppers were until about Dec 1. They were very interesting this year. I had a cucumber planted between 2 rows of hot peppers that was trained up deer fencing. For 2 months the peppers were not hot. When I pulled the spent cucumber plant, suddenly the peppers became hot. Any one have any insight on this one?? puzzle to me.
I am doing very well on same regimen. Been reading more about natural cancer cures ....today's search has been on purchasing a couple apricot trees and learning how to grow them from seed also. Anyone interested in fighting cancer should check out apricots and eating the seeds after they have been soaked...it is amazing. Anyone heard any news about the group studying natural turpentine for fighting PD??? It was out of Syberia and I haven't been able to find out if they are making progress with human trials. My bowels are finally moving fairly regular and I am going to start trying it again....I make a good Guinea Pig . Still trying out a lot of gluten free recipes and finding more that have been delicious with a little more revising. Making my own unsweetened coconut flake milk was the last experiment. Soaking in filtered water with a couple dried dates and Blending . Straining out the solids and using it as coconut flour in my tart recipe. YUMMMMMM
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote