View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 08:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well 2 days after I got home my back went into terrible spasm. Then in Dec 26 was back in for another nose bleed. Am home and trying to get better. Christmas for our family is in 2 days. I will be sitting in a wheel chair instead of up and walking and helping with the cooking and enjoying the kids. But we all love each other, and a very understanding family. I doubt anyone will let me do anything. My own kids are so super, my oldest daughter, the one who has my grand kids, even did my Christmas shopping for them.

Charlie is good. I had tried to be pretty insistent on making him change his ileostomy bag once. Just so that I knew he could do it. Well he did it and hasn't asked me to help him since. He recently had a 2 day stomach bug and it drained him so it was awful. Well he let his bag go and didn't change it when he should. So while he is totally down with no eneergy at all (was quite scary for both of us) his bag leaked. He didn't want me to do it but I channeled all my nursing ability and changed that bag in seconds. But his health is really helping me so much. He gets my wheel chair in and out of the car all the time, does all the grocery shopping, fixes simple meals for us, has done my laundry for me. He has been my angel.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (01-02-2017)