View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's tough going but support has come from an unexpected quarter. DB brother googled his campral medication and last night when DB wondered aloud if he should try a shandy (beer n lemonade) brother said, nah I don't think so bro, I've been waiting for you to tell me in your own time but seeing as we are here now, I'm not stupid, I googled campral n know you have problems like our sister. You've come this far and your not falling on my watch. One family member on her way out is enough.
So there you go, the cats out of the bag over there, they all know now and it must be a relief for him. We Skype every few days and message back n forth throughout the days. NYE I think he will stay in or at his brothers so I feel a little better about him.
He is explaining how hard it is for him to the sister this morning as she is complaining he not up there much since Xmas day. I think she has forgotten DB told her last year he is an alcoholic. She starts the day off with a can of lager for breakfast ... she had another seizure recently & since been told not to stop completely until she goes into rehab and they will manage her withdrawals there. Rehab is in 2 weeks so she is doing the drink all I can while I can.
eva5667faliure (12-30-2016), ger715 (12-30-2016), kiwi33 (12-30-2016), Wide-O (12-30-2016)